Sunday, December 22, 2013

Somethings in life takes a hole of time, but ....

As time goes by, I finally get the time to start my Mobaroom. Yesterday the carpenter arrived with the first parte of my Mobaroom, the storage furniture under the layout.
The next parte will be the showcases in 2014, maybe at the end of January.

Before the first stage









Coming down with a cold I failed to paint all the room. But all will be down in time.

Now after the Carpenter left:
the storge under level -1 of the future layout
from left to right

to the last corner
Next week I will get news about the showcases, which will be placed over the (almost the same space)  actual storage furniture. Until than I have to paint the rest of the Mobaroom and spent some time to store all my Moba ...>8)

having fun ...

LT

No comments:

Post a Comment