Sunday, January 12, 2014

Delay of the showcases, so I put on some tracks ....

My carpenter has to delay my show-cases until next month, due to a big order, so yesterday we took the time to make some improvements. Initially I had plans for 11 show-cases, but now there will be only 9, later on I can get always more. I will have 4 x 0.90 meter and 5 x 0.80 meter, all with 10 shelfs, witch will give a me about 75 meters of space. To give a ideia how it will be I took a pic and made some simple lines ...

Looking at the east side (center) there will be 4 x 0.90 show-cases   





 Since I have some wait-time I put on some tracks on the window side and let my two BR 290 take a ride.





But it took some time to clean all the 30 meters of tracks, to get a "clean" ride.

Used the mfx sistem, since I do not know where I put my 6021. Still looking for it.... all around the house.
The south side is about 6 meters wide.









During the week I will get some freight trains on the track.

having fun ...

LT

No comments:

Post a Comment